Thank you for booking your field trip with YesterLand Farm! We are so excited to host your class! We want this to be a memorable and engaging learning experience for your students! Make sure to follow our directions to the farm as many GPS services will direct you to the water park down the road.
- In order to hold your reservation, please pay the $120 deposit no later than 4 weeks prior to your scheduled field trip. You may either pay by credit card via the link in your confirmation email or mail a check to YesterLand Farm, 15410 Interstate 20, Canton, TX 75103. Please note your school name, CONFIRMATION # and reservation date when mailing to insure proper application.
- The cost is $8 per person. One free teacher per 15 paid students.
- Upon arrival the contact person will pay for all of the students in one single payment with a school check or cash (no credit cards). If paying cash, large bills are appreciated and no coins please as the counting process delays the start of the field trip.
- Do not pay for parents or siblings. Parents and siblings pay $8 CASH at the gate. Siblings 2 years old and under are free.
- Consolidate your lunches into boxes and coolers and place on the back of the bus. We will unload your lunches off the back of the bus while you unload the students out of the front.
- Teachers will receive a group orientation after all the students have been unloaded.
- 13-14 Activities and last 10-12 minutes each.
- Structured Field Trips – Lunch is after all rotations.
- Freedom Fridays – Lunch is scheduled to insure everyone receives a seat.
Freedom Friday Homeschool Groups
- Reservations are required and are paid in full upon booking.
- Arrive at 9:30am with your confirmation email for check in along with everyone in your group.
- No additional people will be admitted that day without a reservation.
- You will receive a map and agenda listing the select stations that are open that day (approximately 14).
- Lunch is scheduled to insure everyone receives a seat.
- The Burger Bin will be open for burgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks.
- Begin making your way to the parking lot at 1:15pm. The front gate closes at 1:30pm.
In the event of cancellation, contact YesterLand Farm a minimum of 10 business days prior to your scheduled event. If you fail to cancel 10 days prior, you agree to pay in full for your event.
In case of inclement weather: Although we rely heavily on the weathermen, they are not always correct. Remember, 50% chance of rain means 50% chance it won’t! Rescheduling due to weather will to be discussed between the school and YesterLand Farm the morning of the field trip by 7:30 am.
And just for fun download our coloring sheet for the use of your students.
Classroom in the Corn – October
Hands-on learning experiences are always best when students have been prepared for what they are about to encounter and are able to then discuss what they learned afterwards. We are pleased to offer our Classroom in the Corn learning series to make your field trip more exciting and memorable … as well as a better learning experience. These Teacher Resource Guides are broken into separate grade ranges and each include: activity goals, National Curriculum Standards, preparation required, materials needed, worksheets, and step-by-step instructions. Although the corn maze is not a stop included on your field trip tour, it will be available to be observed from the maze perimeter. The password is in your confirmation email.
Upon scheduling your field trip, you will receive a password allowing you to download the links below: